This uses mini veal balls and vegetable stew with the chana dal taking the place of rice.
- 2 cups chana dal washed
- 3 stalks of celery
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 pound of mini bell mushrooms
- 1 large Vadalia onion
- 1/2 pound of string beans
- 2 pounds of chopped veal
- 1 Eggbeater to moisten meat
- low carb breadcrumbs from synergydiet.com
- 4 cups low sodium V8 juice
- 3 cups water
- Put the chana dal and vegetables into a large stew pot.
- Form small meat balls from the meat eggbeaters and low carb breadcrumbs.
- Add to pot.
- Sprinkle in some parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Cook in a covered pot for about an hour.
- Remove cover and cook for about another twenty minutes until the liquid is all disolved.
Go back to Home Page
Go back to the chana dal page.
Last modified: May 15, 2001